Australia – hair transplant in Talizi – $1.5 per graft
Lost your hair?
Androgenic alopecia is a widespread issue and one third of the Earth’s menfolk between the ages of 20–60 suffer from it to a varying extent.
Hairs grow out from the roots located under the skin. At a man's baldness the part of the hair roots on a head is subject to the destructive influence of a man's hormones. Because of this influence, the roots of hair dissolve and finally disappear. Thus, you lose the roots that produce the hair, and so you become bald.
No medicines can return to you the lost roots of hair. Usage of some preparations at the best can slow down the process of the dissolving of the hair roots and temporarily delay baldness.
Patient 23 – 22 years old, VI stage of baldness
What you can do?
Regardless of your age and level of hair loss, the hairs on the nape continue to grow, and they don’t fall out! The roots of these hairs are unexposed to the destructive effect of hormones.
Thus, it is possible to take healthy roots of hair from a nape and to transplant them to the bald areas of a head. Thus, they will grow for all your life the same way as they grew on the nape. This technology is called a hair transplant or transplantation of hair.
Patient 37 – 30 years old, IVa stage of baldness
Before and after transplant of 2,700 grafts using the FUE method
For the last 20 years doctors have developed hair transplant so much that today that hair transplant surgery is a procedure similar to a visit to stomatologist.
Graft — the association of hair roots that produces from 1 up to 4 hairs.
Nowadays there are two techniques of harvesting hair roots from a nape for their subsequent placement on bald sites of a head: the Strip method and the FUE method.
Hair transplant using the Strip method
The strip method obtains hair from the back of the head in the form of pillory lappets (strips of skin covered with hair).
A piece of a hairy skin is cut out from the nape of a patient; the place of cut is closed by a special seam composed from a self-resolving material, and in 4–8 weeks when the seam dissolves, there is a scar in the form of a thin line, which is not appreciable at a length of hair more than 1 cm.
Using this method we can extract and transplant up to 6,000 grafts for one surgery lasting 5–8 hours.
See the video on hair transplant using the Strip method.
Hair transplant using the FUE method
Grafts are taken individually from the occipital region of the head. In one week there are no scars on one’s nape.
Using the FUE method it is possible to transplant up to 4000 grafts for one 6–8 hour session.Using the FUE method we can extract hairs from your body - from a chest, feet, back, beard and even a pubis.
See the video on hair transplant using the FUE method.
Patient 13 – 22 years old, IV stage of baldness
Before and after transplant of 2,500 grafts using the Strip method
Talizi hair transplant center
The Talizi hair transplant center was founded in the city of Tbilisi in 1998. From the moment of foundation we aspired to make hair transplant as simpler as possible and more bearable both for the patient, and for an surgical team.
- Reliability and Safety. We have performed thousands of successful surgeries. Owing to our huge experience (more than 15 years), surgeries in our clinic are carried out quickly, with the highest level of professionalism and without any complications.
- We will solve your problem in one procedure. We are able to transplant up to 5,000 or more grafts during one hair transplant surgery, which can dramatically restore your hair in one surgical session (we have performed a successful hair transplant of a record number of grafts – 9,688).
- We guarantee the results. We sign a contract with you and take whole responsibility for the results.
- Painlessness. Our unique anesthetic technique makes the whole process absolutely painless and leaves no swelling. Special surgical instruments and methods used cause minimal trauma during the surgery and you can return to your usual life on the third day after your hair transplant.
- Reasonable price. And, the last, but not least – the cost of a hair transplant procedure in Talizi is much lower than in other clinics (see “Price Structure”). The price of each follicular unit in Talizi is $1.5, while in other clinics which use similar techniques the cost per graft can be from $2 to $10.
Patients who received a hair transplant in Australia or in other countries often come to Talizi to correct and improve the results of their previous surgery.
Medical tour to Talizi
If you decided to restore your hair in our center, we will arrange your medical tour in Tbilisi, Georgia, pay for your accommodation and accompany you throughout your visit.
Whole medical tour may occupy 3 days:
- The surgery will be performed on the first day.
- In the morning of the second day, the bandage from the surgery will be removed and in the afternoon you will be taken on a trip around Tbilisi and Mtskheta.
- In the morning of the third day an officer from the clinic will help you to carry out the head-washing procedure and you will be able to return home.
If necessary, the head-washing procedure can be performed in the evening of the second day, so you can leave Tbilisi earlier. Thus, whole tour can occupy only 2 days!
Contact us, and we will arrange everything for you!
A flight to Tbilisi, Georgia and a hair transplant surgery in Talizi will cost less than the same hair transplant in Australia or any other country.
Fill-in our free hair loss consultation questionnaire and we will help you to solve your baldness problem.
How to get to Tbilisi, Georgia from Australia
If you live in Australia and you want to make hair transplant surgery in Talizi take into account the following:
Arrival in Georgia is visa-free for citizens of Australia.
There are no direct trips from cities of Australia to Tbilisi.
Our patients from Australia often use transit flights through Dubai and Dubai-Istanbul.
For more details about flights schedule contact information centers in your city.
If you have any concerns about medical tour to Talizi hair transplant center – contact us.